Dr. Prasert Trairatvorakul
Director / Member of the Executive Committee / Deputy Managing Director / Authorized Director / Member of the Corporate Governance and Sustainable Development
Highest Academic Qualification
- Certificate in Orthopedic Surgery, United Hospital and Medical Center of New Jersey, U.S.A.
- Certificate in Surgery, The Jewish Hospital and Medical Center of Brooklyn, N.Y., U.S.A.
- Diplomate, American Board of Surgery
- Bachelor in Doctor of Medicine, Mahidol University
- Bachelor of Science Mahidol University
- Director Accreditation Program (DAP) Class 145/2018 (IOD)
Position held in other companies
Other companies or organizations
- 2013 - Present : Director / CPT Company Limited
- 2014 - Present : Director / Christian Learning Foundation
- 2015 - Present : Director / Manorom International Christian School
- 1992 - Present : Department of Surgery Advisor / Ramathibodi Hospital
- 2004- Present : Chief of Surgery / Rama 9 Hospital Public Company Limited